My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

April 11, 2010

The greatest birthday!

My best day in this year until now, my 18th birthday!



00.00 am. One phone call from my bestfriend who lives so far away, Yoshi. Then, so many messages, BBMs, voicenotes, tweets, and another phonecalls came from my friends. All of its contents was same,they gave me birthday-congratulations and prayers. I was very surprise. As it was already 1.30am, I decided to sleep.

At 4 am, I woke up and do my morning, pray Tahajud. Then, I replied some BBMs, tweets and messages. I fell asleep again and woke up again. Prayed Subuh, then took a shower. There was little awkwardness(es), my mom didn't say 'happy birthday' to me. Hmm natuurally, she was working in Belitung. The second awkwardness, my dad told me to wait a moment, he said he had some business. So weird, because he always took me to go to school very morning. Huh, finally I ended up waiting for him, "the beginning of my bad day on my birthday" I said in my heart.

Suddenly my door opened, but no one came in. Vania and Dity come to my room. Yes, I'm very shocked. I could only stared to see them coming. So surprised! Yuan came, then Ichi and Prita did. They brought cake and two books (HelloKitty's cover and "Go Girl" book). They successfully made me surprised and so happy. They give me birthday-hugs and asked me to open the HelloKitty's book. When I opened.... I immediately started shouting loudly. You know why? Because in that book, there was greetings from Lale, Jawa, Widi, and Indah "Maliq & d'essentials" -my favorite band-. Waaa my dream really coming true. One day before my birthday, I had a dream that Lale gave me a surprise. I could only ask "How come?", only those two words that can I say. After that, they gave me a CD. I opened it n my notebook, apparently a video-greeting from LALE! Spechless. They're so kind :D I blew out my birthday's candles, took some photos together, breakfast, then went to school.


From Laleeeee ;p


Dity Vania Me! Yuan Prita Ichi & LALE :D


My morning♥


THE COOLEST VIDEO!!!

I had a practice exams at school, then I had lunch. Because there's still a practice exam at 2.30pm, hence I go to 7eleven with Yuan Rissia Putri and Ayman. Arrived at school again, then Moy Arty Jaja and Imes gave me suprises. Hiii thankyou for your special Bakpau. Then, German listening done! Anyway, thanks to all my friends who gave me a birthday greetings :D


Special Bakpauu :3

Schools was end. I was accompanied Aya. Then, suddenly there were my bestgirls from inside the school singing a happy birthday. Woow, they gave me surprises. They wore hats with a variety of birthday wish in those hats. I would like them to wear that hats with the words "birthday girl". Thank you much my Ladies, Ardelia Aya Aless Dina Dwi Erin!





When I got home. After I took a shower.. suddenly there was a voice of my mom. Well exactly, she came to give me surprise. Thank you so much mom, it means a lot! Then, I had dinner with my parents and my grandparents,

What a great birthday!!!!!


*********

Thankyou my family, my GITB, my Ladies, my 9plus, 8 especially 8 2010 and everyone. Thanks for Maliq & d'essentials too and MelaniePutria. It means a lot, guys :D

THANK YOU! @nasyadaniya @ardelya @ayasorayas @istinadwi @daaayen @aalessandrasalitaindania @partiningrum @taniaamn @tikaardiana @artyrenata @ @danishwara @aleehj @irzaaryadiaz @imannuelrs @edwinrahman @imtisalali @atrinadecy @yoshiwibisono @valdirivaldi @farisansyah @digitalria @willyoa @kemaldarmawan @dirakh @imesaryanda @edirza @sevenelevenkiko @adismuhadjar @myuanita @soegoya @shafalala @adammahendra @egibarata @fikribudiana @baabeh @radianryan @tasyafarasya @fajarsatria @abcdey @miamoyy @dantifiliadini @ikhdarizka @monicapermata @nanadnadia @amaliafarida @torikdanumaya @sherlyhr @fafadia @amirazzz @andiniarp @juntena @faisfirdaus @emirhanniverano @nadyay @tasyasye @agtriani @brenadwita @adindayasha @karinwibarly @arienkartika @ditagarini @molcemrt @putritresna @mirantigarini @ginafitria @aaudi @indiora @destyaprathita @nunu_nfl @aldhin @ksmwrdhani @aqmayrina @disaz @binarsuryandari @boncas @upikrahani @bremerina @satwikii @belindabebey @aldanjani @asheeer @chituz @amiraputri @nadamalia @riribakti @dinasyafira @ditasudarsono @rendizulbakri @annisaayuputri @nabilaamanda @rifdala @addinamarsha @pawp @angelharefa @aghynks @ariskadjajantie @desaaak @achhhha @echarenata @rifinaa @nacilo @aishasevina @lindry @cindyartha @Khairinadinda @TasyoAghnia @partiningrum @rahadianrizky @kartikowicak

Serra Annisa ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment