- Serra Annisa
- Indonesia
- A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!
June 07, 2009
Please don't go!
Okay, for your info my mama has a promotion to go up. But, one of their rules and regulations is must has an experience to stay in the other province except in Jakarta. Mama said that she is one of the lucky people because her friends stay in other province until 3years, but she only gets 3 months. I must support for her best, right? Yes, I chose that I agree if my mom must stay in the other province. First, my mom must stay in Yogyakarta, but she declined because she can’t speak Javanese. So, the last option is my mom must stay in NTT 3 months. Yes, it’s her village, but it’s so far from my house. The conclusion is my mom going to move to NTT for 3 months. Ah, I’m so sad. She’ll go to in this month, 12th or 13th June. I’m with whom in my holiday? My mom goes to NTT, my sister has an assignment to work in Padang, my dad has an assignment too, and my brother has a plan to go with his friends. So, I’m with whom? AAAAAAAAH, I don’t like this. I really want to spend my holiday with them :(
About:
Daily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
with me ser hahaha
ReplyDeleteSer lo orang NTT? Waaah cool gw belom pernah ketemu orang NTT loh di Jakarta. Ikut liburan ke NTT aja Ser ke pulau Komodo kek kemana kek bagus loh. Gw juga belom pernah sih kesana tapi dari internet keliatannya bagus kok sama iklan Aqua tuh yang "sumber air so dekat" haha
ReplyDeletedayen: asik asik di temeniiin :)
ReplyDeleteotit: iya to, nyokap gue org ntt, tapi beda bgt aslinya kyk bukan orang situ hehehe. iya katanya sih keren, tp kata nyokap gue panas bgt di situ. ogah deh gue item2an hahaha, gue blm pernah kesana sebenernya hehe. oh iklah aqua itu ya? gue afal loooh. "beta sonde pernah terlambat lagi, lebih muda bantu mama ambil air untuk mandi adik......." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA