Friday, June 5th 2009
I still have exams. After I have done my exams, I’ll go to Ayam Kremes with Agyl, Fadiel, and Arka. Yes, I’m craving it since 2 weeks ago hehe. The chicken with kremes, hot rice, chili and mineral water are so delicious (Y). After that, I moved on to Starbucks in Plaza Senayan for Beavers’ meeting. There were ka Agis, ka Yodi, ka Arif, mas Argee, Aless, and me. After that, I went to home. Ah it was so traffic jam. Took a shower, dressed up, and waited Dinda and Naba. After they came, we went to Kemang for attending Alaya-Tasya-Tasyi’s birthday blast. The party was good. Then, I arrived in my home at 23.30 p.m. I didn’t go to sleep, I must helped my senior, ka Adi to made a finances report. After that, I went to sleep. This Friday is so tired, but I love it :)
Saturday, June 6th 2009
Woke up, then I switch on my notebook. Made a presentation for tonight then, I went into the internet’s world; blog, twitter, and facebook. Then in 3 p.m. I took a shower, dressed up then waited Tasyo. After that, we went to Tomodachi, Kebayoran. There was a Beavers’ birthday party, and launching his new logo. Wow, the party was so awesome. There were so many alumni, my generation, my senior generation and my junior generation. They are so kind and friendly; hey I love them so much. And for your info, the new beavers’ chairman is Aless. The party was ended at 10 p.m. I went home with Tasyo and my junior; Rizka, Apun and Andri. They are so funny; during in my car they always gave jokes. I’m so sleepy, but I can’t sleep because they always made me laugh. Then they came to my house, waited Tasyo’s mom to pick up them. After her mom came, I washed my face, praying then sleep. There was a awesome night :)

No comments:
Post a Comment