My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

June 20, 2009

Morning <3

I woke up at 6, and accompanied Dinda (my bestfriend) in 68 senior high school. Last night was awesome, she slept in my home and we shared about our 'same problems', we laughed and played the sims3! We slept at 1.30 am and now I'm sleepy but can't to sleep again hehe ;3

Hey, I want to cook something but I don't have cool recipes, have you? Okay, I'll call my mother because I really miss her <3

4 comments:

  1. aaaaah udah pada maen the sims3 semuaaa. jadi iri :(((

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe seru banget kak, serius deh jadi ansos nnti klo main the sims haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah ser gue belum kesampean instal the sims3 nih -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. ayo ayo install, seru bangeeeet hehe

    ReplyDelete