My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

June 20, 2009

Engagement & Twitter

Hello, I'm so happy because I spent this Saturday night with my huge Marzuki's family. It's not a birthday party or family gathering, it's an engagement. My cousin, Mba Dila with her fiance Mas Geshar. She was so beautiful, as always! This engagement using Java tradition, it's really cool! Her fiance was so cool too, ehem handsome I mean hehe. He's so friendly, and respectful. This world is so tight, right? You know what? Geshar's uncle is my doctor when I was child hehe. Pretty cool!

Suddenly, my auntie asked to me...
Auntie (A): Mana mba pacarnya? Kok ga di bawa? Eyang kan mau tauuu. Jangan diumpetin dong hehehe.
Serra (S): ............. (I just can smile)
A: Kapan dong nyusul mba dila? Kamu pasti nanti lebih cantik lagi nanti.
S: Amin, InsyaAllah ya Eyang. Nyusul? Ah aku masih lama banget, wong masih sma. Aku juga belom punya pacar kok Eyang hehe.
A: Masa kamu ga punya pacar? Ayo dong cari, jangan belajar mulu hehe.
......

--

This is my twitter updates when I was there...


(Click to enlarge)


Thank you all, good night!

4 comments: