My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

May 10, 2009

Exhausted-But-Fun Friday

Last Friday, I went to school. No study, I just met my team softball and we gave a permit to out from school then moved to Gelora Bung Karno, Senayan.

There was a softball match, the schedule is 8 senior high school VS 3 senior high school at 9 a.m. 'Line up!', the empire said that. We and the rival went into field. The rain is falling. I think, the match will be pending, obviously not. But after 1st inning, the rain is heavier. Then the match is pending until 4 p.m. F*ck, 4 p.m.? Yes, it means, we must wait.

The others decided to back to school and then they would back again to Senayan. But I didn't accompany with them. I accompanied with Ka Kiko and Ka Adis to Ka Kiko's. We chit-chat, watched, ate, and went to Senayan again.

Around 4.30 p.m. the match was started again. My schooltaem was playing good. Then after 1,something hour, the match is finished. Theeen, we won with the score 19-2 :) Cool! Thank you for suporters.

After that, I went to home to take a shower. The friday night was so traffic jam. Unfortunately, I couldn't go to Dwi's birthday party, I must go to Bandung. Then my family and I went to Bandung. We arrived at 11 p.m.. Finally, we slept in Grand Setiabudi, Bandung.

Exhausted but fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment