We woke up, took a shower, ate breakfast. Then we moved out, we searched to another hotel because my daddy didn't like that hotel. We went around until we found Wirton Hotel, Dago. Then, we booked then we ate (again) in Sierra. Next, we went around again. My sister had a promise to meet her boyfriend.
My daddy, mommy, driver and I went to Kawah Putih, Ciwidey. Fyi, I want go there before. For details, click here. It was so traffic jam like in Jakarta huh. Dejected but, when I arrived there......Subhannallah! It was so cool, my dejected was lost immediately. These photos are...
My daddy, mommy, driver, and I :)
At 7 p.m., we arrived in hotel. Then we took a shower then we ate in Ampera with my sister and her boyfriend too. After that, we went to Istana Plaza. I really wanna go to 'Bagus Bagus'. Finally, I came to hotel again, and slept...
Day 2
Woke up, took a shower, breakfast, and checked out. Then we were shopping, from Riau Street, Juanda, Dago, etc. I was tired heee ;p At 1 p.m. we decided to stop shopping then we ate in Bebek van Java, so delicious. I met Brena there hehe. Finally we came back to Bekasi :)
I coudn't go to:
- Boscha

- Pasar Gedebage
Unfortunately my brother couldn't accompany with us.
And......I think, I more fat. Aaaargh!


mau ke gede bageeeeeee XD
ReplyDeleteasiknyaaaaaaaa huuuhu
ReplyDeleteasik bgt ser belanja2 di Bandung hehe
ReplyDeletehiiiiiiiiiii seru banget kak. pengen juga deh e boscha, ama OR aja gmn :P ?
ReplyDeleteChita: iya chit, gue juga ga sempeet huhu
ReplyDeleteAmira: Iya dong asiik hehe
Nadya: Iya nih, nagih pgn ke bandung lg mau blanja2
Nisa: Ayooooo, sama OR aja yoook! hahaha