My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

April 11, 2009

White Glam Night :)

April, 9th 2009


I celebrated my birthday in D' Lounge, Jakarta Selatan. The dress code is white glam.

I'm very happy because 85 percents of my friends came. All of person that I loved was present except Hafiz and my Garuda softball team. It was really awesome!

Thank you Mom, Dad, Sis, Bro for helping me to make this precious party. Thank you for everyone who helped them too. The last, thank you for all my friends who had come and gave me a gift. I'm so glad to have you all. Love you so much!



These some photos in my birthday party:




My family and my friends :)



First cake after my family ;-)

2 comments:

  1. aduh nyesel gue ga dateng hwaaa maaf ya maaf. gila kangen banget gue sama lo ser

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu, mangkanya dateng dooong hee. gue jg kangen bgt ;)

    ReplyDelete