My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

April 11, 2009

Gift: A Precious Video

Previously, I want to say a thousand thanks for my beloved sister, Dina Syafira. You know why? Because, she has made this video, just for me! She helped by her boyfriend and my boyfriend :) I don't know when they made it. She wants to make a surprise when I celebrate my birthday party, but the video can't play. She was very disappointed. I watched this video after the party and I really touched. Oh my Gosh, she has worked hard to make it. Sis, you have success to make me happy. And the last, I want to say thank you for everyone who helped my sister :)

This is the video:

Sorry, for the low quality in this video.

9 comments:

  1. pengeeen deh gue dibikinin video kayak gitu ser hehehe. keren kereeeeeen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ferinda, Dayen, Nadya:
    thank you, iyaaa gue jg mengakuinya klo keren hehe. sampe skrg setiap kali gue ngeliat video ini rasanya pgn senyuuum terus. g nyangka kaka gue smpe ketemuan2 sm kibar, dan gue gatauuu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaah I want to be on that video seeeer wishing you a happy birthdaaaay too bad I didn't join them huhu. anywaaaay happy birthday again serra! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Happy Birtday Serra, I love you!"
    Hahahaha I love you Serr I really do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Istina: hehehe thankyou yaaaa istina syg:)

    Ardelia: thank you so much ya del, i love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha mangkanya jgn lgsg pulaang ;p

    ReplyDelete