You'll find two options on your day off; be a productive day or not. On this day off, I chose to be productive by 60 percents and wanna enjoy my day off on the remaining presentages. Hmm, so theoretical? Yes, I'm a well-organized! :p
Today, my first activity is completing the third assignment of engineering drawings.
As I waited my boyfriend woke up, I was working on IMTLI's things. What's IMTLI? It's "Ikatan Mahasiswa Teknik Lingkungan Indonesia" -- FYI: now, I'm a chairman of 'Communication and Information Department' in that organization. Hihihihi ;)
Now, I'm lying on my bed and typing this post. After I post it, I think I'll continue to read my novel by Ika Natassa then playing one of my favorite applications on my iTouch; Monster Pets, etc haha.
Meanwhile, on the rest of the day at the end of this year. I should reflecting on what I have done and what has happened in this year and will make resolutions for 2012 soon. Later, I have to start preparing for the final exams which will begin on January, 9th and preparing for elections at the Trisakti University. The last what I should prepare is Vacation's plan! Hip hip hurray!
Bearhugs♥
Serra Annisa
Today, my first activity is completing the third assignment of engineering drawings.
As I waited my boyfriend woke up, I was working on IMTLI's things. What's IMTLI? It's "Ikatan Mahasiswa Teknik Lingkungan Indonesia" -- FYI: now, I'm a chairman of 'Communication and Information Department' in that organization. Hihihihi ;)
Now, I'm lying on my bed and typing this post. After I post it, I think I'll continue to read my novel by Ika Natassa then playing one of my favorite applications on my iTouch; Monster Pets, etc haha.
Meanwhile, on the rest of the day at the end of this year. I should reflecting on what I have done and what has happened in this year and will make resolutions for 2012 soon. Later, I have to start preparing for the final exams which will begin on January, 9th and preparing for elections at the Trisakti University. The last what I should prepare is Vacation's plan! Hip hip hurray!
Bearhugs♥
Serra Annisa




No comments:
Post a Comment