Hellooo!
How are you, there? ;-)
Hmm I miss writing about my life on my blog. Haha~
Okay, let me start!
Now I'm streaming my favorite TraxTrooper; a.k.a @armandageraldy only on @TraxfmJKT, while it's raining outside. So far, my life is good. Alhamdulillaaah!
Family. Awesome! Anyway, my mom is working in Manado, but we are still keep-in-touch every time. About my dad, now I often spend our quality time together and always fun! :D
I have krazeeeh friends, ups I mean the (new) crazy-family in my Environmental Engineering, Trisakti University. (Almost) all of them are going insane, haha but I truly love them!
I'm in a relationship♥
LotsLove,
Serra!
- Serra Annisa
- Indonesia
- A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!
July 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ayo sering-sering update blog lg seer! Anyway, semoga langgeng ya :)
ReplyDeleteHehehe iya, Dayen. Makasih yaa :)
ReplyDelete