Consciously or not, everyone would have one or more person who's influential for them. Here it is, influential person for me..........
1. My Father; Djumadi Dariang
He's honest-discipline-independent-humble person. He always grateful for everything that he had and he got. He always taught me to share to people who are not as lucky as us. The most important is he regularly remind me to always pray and remember to Allah SWT.
2. My Mother; Elisabeth Kuji
She's my best adviser and my best supporter in this world. She works harder and harder, thinks out-of-the-box, cares to many people not only her family.
3. My Lecture; Astri Nugroho
Although, I've knew her less than a year, I've learned many things from her life. One of them is if you want to succeed, you should be able to prioritize many things that exist in your life and those should be well-organized.
4. My Physics Lab's Assisten; Muhamad Reza Nugraha
I learned to not always complain, never give up, and do not to underestimate the little thing because those can be a backfire for us.
5. Indonesian Youth;
GCC Leaders, Alanda Kariza, Ghian Tjandraputra, Kezia Gabriella
In my opinion, they are perfectionist, totality and workaholic. Because of them, I joined in some NGOs and many social projects or events. They are still out-standing students although they're very active and b-u-s-y-!
Best Regards,
Serra Annisa.
1. My Father; Djumadi Dariang
He's honest-discipline-independent-humble person. He always grateful for everything that he had and he got. He always taught me to share to people who are not as lucky as us. The most important is he regularly remind me to always pray and remember to Allah SWT.
2. My Mother; Elisabeth Kuji
She's my best adviser and my best supporter in this world. She works harder and harder, thinks out-of-the-box, cares to many people not only her family.
3. My Lecture; Astri Nugroho
Although, I've knew her less than a year, I've learned many things from her life. One of them is if you want to succeed, you should be able to prioritize many things that exist in your life and those should be well-organized.
4. My Physics Lab's Assisten; Muhamad Reza Nugraha
I learned to not always complain, never give up, and do not to underestimate the little thing because those can be a backfire for us.
5. Indonesian Youth;
GCC Leaders, Alanda Kariza, Ghian Tjandraputra, Kezia Gabriella
In my opinion, they are perfectionist, totality and workaholic. Because of them, I joined in some NGOs and many social projects or events. They are still out-standing students although they're very active and b-u-s-y-!
Best Regards,
Serra Annisa.

No comments:
Post a Comment