My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

January 13, 2011

Lack of Happiness

Do you ever feel the moment that you think that time is the most perfect moment as long as you live? When you don't need anything else anymore, because all you have at the moment is enough. Another word, happy. Do you ever feel it?

I've ever read about the definition of happiness.
Happiness is a condition when a person feels safe, happy, peaceful, fulfilled, without any complaint or fear.

I miss being happy.
I miss happiness.

Maybe the last time I felt really happy when September 2009, it's a long time right? Okay...out of topic for a while, I'm just want to confirm. I'm truly grateful with my life now. I just miss when I was totally feels good and when I was in a perfect situation for me. I still love my life now!

Back to topic, I'm just afraid.
I'm just afraid of my own feelings.
I'm just afraid of my new habit --feels like this.
I'm just afraid of my insensitive feelings, because it seems I'm getting used to.

Where's my happiness, God? I'm begging you.
I know and I believe...
It's just another way from God to create me stronger.
Thanks God, I love You as always!


Love, SA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment