Dear Robocop,
Hi! I'm speechless what should I write now but I'm still wanna write about you, Robocop --yeah, you know who you are. I know it's too cheesy. Sorry.
I feel like to be angry with you because of something that has always been our problem. I'm sure, you know what I mean. I don't need to mention it, right? But I can't. I don't have rights to be like that. I'm not your someone.
How could you be like that?
Why are you so mean to me?
Why did you lie to me?
What's my fault?
Haaah!
Please tell me, please let me know.
Why am I so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine? Yeah, it's too late to say this. Am I selfish? Maybe. But these eighty days is not a fast time, it's already quite long. Please, be fair with me!
Okay.
I have to be wise.
I have to think positive.
You are not mine.
Thank you for all you have given to me.
From your time, your knowledge, your m16, your jokes, your 'seriwing', your midnight & morning calls, your attention, until your love.
Thank you. Because of you,
I learned to be a patient person and I believe that love doesn't have to have.
Knowing you will happy although without me is enough to make me happy too.
Thank you for everything!
Last, you have to know that you're almost perfect for me.
You are everything I could ever ask for.
I can't tell everything about not-anymore-my robocop here, I think it's enough. Enough!
Be good!
Take care yourself, my Robocop :D
Hi! I'm speechless what should I write now but I'm still wanna write about you, Robocop --yeah, you know who you are. I know it's too cheesy. Sorry.
I feel like to be angry with you because of something that has always been our problem. I'm sure, you know what I mean. I don't need to mention it, right? But I can't. I don't have rights to be like that. I'm not your someone.
How could you be like that?
Why are you so mean to me?
Why did you lie to me?
What's my fault?
Haaah!
Please tell me, please let me know.
Why am I so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine? Yeah, it's too late to say this. Am I selfish? Maybe. But these eighty days is not a fast time, it's already quite long. Please, be fair with me!
Okay.
I have to be wise.
I have to think positive.
You are not mine.
Thank you for all you have given to me.
From your time, your knowledge, your m16, your jokes, your 'seriwing', your midnight & morning calls, your attention, until your love.
Thank you. Because of you,
I learned to be a patient person and I believe that love doesn't have to have.
Knowing you will happy although without me is enough to make me happy too.
Thank you for everything!
Last, you have to know that you're almost perfect for me.
You are everything I could ever ask for.
I can't tell everything about not-anymore-my robocop here, I think it's enough. Enough!
Be good!
Take care yourself, my Robocop :D
Lots love,
Serra Wati :'D
(Aha, your joke remember? Kidding!)

Aaah serra what did i miss? udah lama bgt ga cerita2 :( :(
ReplyDeleteaaaaaah iya cas, begitulaaah :-/
ReplyDelete