These are my tweets in this sorrow week. Since the fuckin' incident till right now, I think these clearly explain what I feel now. Sorry, if it's too cheesy, just skip it.
I don't know what I should do now, help! :(
Just took a shower.
Hm, I miss when he doesn't let me do anything before take a shower :-|
I've seen them with my own eyes, hmmm ok
Feeling of confusion is killing me, slowly. Astagfirullah.
Almost all the criteria that I looking for is on you, but........
Why do you like that? Please tell me!!!! Disappointed ☹
If only I knew what I know now. If only.
I feel like I'm in the strange planet and lonely.
Eventhough now I'm with my friends and the atmosphere is totally great, but I feel alone ☹
"Where do I go, what do I do. I can't deny I still feel something....But how do I end this lonely feeling?"
▸ Nowplaying: Lemar-Time to Grow
Today is the 13th? Hhh, one month ago, October 13th 2010.
Everything seemed awesome but now it has turned 180 degrees ☹
"You lie to yourself, you lie to me. It seems like the truth is your worst enemy"
▸nowplaying: Katharina Mcphee - Better Off Alone
Flashback, one month ago.
Why the happiness that I felt was so fast and immediately disappear
I wanna pass all these with a comfortable feeling like yesterday-before the incident.
Now I'm too scared to undergo all these because of a feeling of doubt whether this is true or not. It's such a trauma? Yes I think.

No comments:
Post a Comment