My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

August 10, 2010

GCC Leaders

These are all just there when I'm with GCC Leaders and many experiences that I got from them, for examples:
  • For the first time in a long-long-long time, I sang in front of crowds, just in front of them. Although, I never want to.
  • I'm trying to appreciate others.
  • Just realized -> each person has differences with others and it must be thankful for and respected.
  • I'm not adaptable person if I'm in the new situation. It's too difficult to start to socialize with new friends. But I don't feel that with them, they're like my old friends.
  • I think, 2010 is my worst year because I can't accepted at ITB (My favorite university). But I was wrong, this year is so precious for me. You know why? Because I can know, meet and close to them, my GCC Leaders :)
Thankyou!
Big hugs, Serra

No comments:

Post a Comment