He's such a good friend.
He's my classmate for 3 years.
He's my not-bad adviser.
He's my monkey.
He's my good listener.
He care to me although it seems not.
He's..........
Okay, I'm speechless now.
I just knew, he's my partner in everything.
He's my bestfriend since 2007 and always be.
Tragically, now he's in Surabaya and I'm in Jakarta. Although we had so many fight-times, we still need each other. I need him to cheer my life up :''''' I miss your stupidity so much. Take care and come Jakarta soon.
Please always be my bestfriend, Bhramukti Agyl.
He's my classmate for 3 years.
He's my not-bad adviser.
He's my monkey.
He's my good listener.
He care to me although it seems not.
He's..........
Okay, I'm speechless now.
I just knew, he's my partner in everything.
He's my bestfriend since 2007 and always be.
Tragically, now he's in Surabaya and I'm in Jakarta. Although we had so many fight-times, we still need each other. I need him to cheer my life up :''''' I miss your stupidity so much. Take care and come Jakarta soon.
Please always be my bestfriend, Bhramukti Agyl.





No comments:
Post a Comment