I haven't been doing my routine, namely hangout with myself. Pathetic? Oh no, I'm truly enjoy with this routine. I watched "Letters to Juliet", ate my early dinner at SushiTei, shopping and looking for a great books at Kinokuniya. I did everything myself and I felt better.
*********************
I miss everything that usually can make me happy,
at least make me smile.
Unfortunately, I don't know where they go.
Now, my feeling's better when I'm alone.
I felt too tired, disappointed, sad, and guilty to be exact.
at least make me smile.
Unfortunately, I don't know where they go.
Now, my feeling's better when I'm alone.
I felt too tired, disappointed, sad, and guilty to be exact.
Everything's gone from a bad news that I get. I can't accepted at ITB through 'USM Terpusat'. My chest feels so tight, I don't know what to do anymore. I think, I've done everything for ITB. Yea now I realized this must be the best way from my God, Allah SWT. I'll through it all, InsyaAllah. I'm trying to bury all my dreams to study at ITB and become an architect. Its so sad when I must see the pile of books about architecture. Aaargh I wanna scream! These are too hard for me. God, please give me tons of strength.
I will take my new road that never unthinkable for me, hopefully it all goes well. The last but not least, I hope the SNMPTN announcement could cure all my pain. If not, I'll fix to continue my education at Trisakti. Kindly need your pray :)
Sorry if this posting is too cheesy or trashy for you, just skip it!
I will take my new road that never unthinkable for me, hopefully it all goes well. The last but not least, I hope the SNMPTN announcement could cure all my pain. If not, I'll fix to continue my education at Trisakti. Kindly need your pray :)
Sorry if this posting is too cheesy or trashy for you, just skip it!

apapun yang lu dapet, itu pasti yang terbaik buat lu ser
ReplyDeletebe patience, keep fighting, and still believe in GOD
thankyou anonymous :D
ReplyDelete