My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

May 11, 2010

Thank You!


source

Thank you for being there when I needed you the most.
Thank you for helping me through all those tough times in life.
Thank you for being such a good friend no matter what I did.
Thank you so much for being the one person I could talk to.
Thank you for never leaving my side through the tough and ugly times.
Thank you for being understanding.
Thank you for being patient, kind, friendly.
Thank you for accepting me for who I was & looking on the inside, not the outside.
Thank you for loving me-like no one else ever has, or ever will.
But most of all,
thank you for being you.


Especially for:
My Parents, Fahry Aritianta, Bhramukti Agyl, Distie Saraswati, Vania Kusuma Wardhany, Margaretha Yuanita, Andita Rahmi, Aisha Prisamahyati, Laksmita Anindya, Ardelia Apti, Alessandra Syukrika, Istina Dwi, Dina Tjahjono, Hartini Soraya, Ferinda Partiningrum, Hafiz Heryansyah, Giri Hariztio, Fadiel Evan, Adam Mahendra, Amira Syadza, Lulu Farasya, Puti Alaya, Ayman Thalib, Salman Usman, etc.

5 comments: