My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

March 30, 2010

30/03/2010

How are you people? Long time no post. Okay, I'm practically buried with exams. I've passed the national examination and USM (ITB's test). Now I'm doing the practice exams in these two weeks and there are still school's final exams, SIMAK UI and SMUP Unpad. Kindly need your support and your prayer. Wish me tons of luck for exams :D

--
Finally I watched a movie in cinema again last Saturday with Ichi Vania and Yuan. We watched "Its Complicated". I was inspired by the movie, I want to be good at cooking, and want to make a sketch of home which has a small bar which can have coffee there, and a comfort familyrooms. Ulalala I really want!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment