I'm not late to say hello to December, right? Last month in this year, may be the best month after month of April and September, hopefully! I hope this month will go well, enjoyable and unforgettable. Earlier this month has started with the tests, hopefully satisfying. Amen!
I think I wanted to finish the tests, then I can vacation with friends. I really wanted to Bromo mountain, but it's a bit impossible since December means getting closer to the college entrance test, then it means I can not play anymore. I had to learn diligently!
***
By the way, I am very happy to have friends that I have now, thank God! I don't want them far away from me. I really love them : -*
I think I wanted to finish the tests, then I can vacation with friends. I really wanted to Bromo mountain, but it's a bit impossible since December means getting closer to the college entrance test, then it means I can not play anymore. I had to learn diligently!
***
By the way, I am very happy to have friends that I have now, thank God! I don't want them far away from me. I really love them : -*

No comments:
Post a Comment