My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

November 28, 2009

Blah.

I hope you read this:

1. I'm sorry, I can't be with you because I don't have any feeling for you. Thanks for this November. You just go your way and I'll go mine.

2. Don't pretend to be my good bestfriend, because I didn't feel you were my bestfriend. So don't ever feel you know everything about me. Understand?

3. We've gone too far through this all. I know this is wrong even though I felt comfortable. But I don't want to run on the wrong path continues. I do really hope we can be a professional partner.

4. My everlasting laugh-maker, I'm very glad we were able to relate well and I shocked you still can make me laugh. By the way, I've know about your new candidate and believe it or not, I'm very pleased. Hopefully it is best for you. Goodluck!

5. My friend, honestly I was very disappointed with you. I don't care about your other friends because of that I think you're just my good-friend among them. Hmm, I was really disappointed by the way. And whether what you said to the others, because there are a few of them who saw me become uncomfortable. Provided you know, I've tried to fix it all, but no good response from you. Well I think, aren't you also already have them. Fair, right?

6. Don't ever think I'm wrong because you have never felt so wonderful to have them as I feel now.

Okay, that's all!

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment