My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

October 15, 2009

Ten to One

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to People
1. "Alhamdulillah, gue keterima SAPPK ITB."
2. "I don't want to be your toy"
3. "Please tell me the truth"
4. "I love you too!"
5. "Don't look at me like that"
6. "Thank God I found you Rangga"
7. "This is my first salary, and its for you Mom, Dad :D"
8. "Suara ku bagus loooh"
9. "Six cups of coffee please"
10. "Go your way, and I'll go mine. Take care, bye"

Nine things about myself
1. Coffee addict, I have to drink one cup everyday.
2. I think I'm a well-organized, almost every night I make a todolist for the next day.
3. I love traveling and I really want to around the world. But Indonesia first!!!
4. Really like the 6 number
5. Memory-saver, but don't like to memorized a materials.
6. Really want to be an architect
7. I have many boy-best-friends and it more than my girl-best-friends.
8. I'm a closed off, hard to talk my problem to someone new.
9. I wish I could play drum well ;p

Eight ways to win my heart
1. Someone who has a good sense of humor.
2. Make me a surprise :D
3. Be nice-smell!
4. Hug me when I need it.
5. Be honest!
6. A guitarist or a drummer.
7. My bestfriends
8. Coffee.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot
1. ITB
2. My midterm's score
3. Parents
4. Rangga
5. X-Over
6. Lale
7. You know who you are.

Six things I do before I fall asleep
1. Pray Isya
2. Wash my face and brush my teeth.
3. Tweet, hhh ;p
4. Kiss my mom & dad
5. Make a to-do list
6. Pray before sleep.

Five places I want to visit
1. Papua, sorry I'm an Indonesian traveler :D.
2. France
3. NYC
4. Future house
5. Heaven

Four things I'm wearing right now
1. Tshirt from my bestfriend
2. Shorts
3. Bracelet
4. Hair ties

Three bands that I listen to often (Currently)
1. Copeland
2. Damien Rice
3. Maliq & D'essentials

Two things I want to do before I die
1. Reach my goals
2. Make my parents proud of me

One confession
1. I'm so spoiled if I'm with my parents.

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment