My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

September 13, 2009

Yellow Heart

Helloooo, new name for my blog: YELLOW HEART. Hope you all like it ;-)

I changed the banner, there's a yellow heart and many photos of people that I loved. Then changed the background color and font color. Changed my shoutmix box color and my playlist. The last, I removed my last photo in my profile. Okay, that's all!

Love, Serra

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

5 comments:

  1. kok ga ada kopinya ser?? tp lucuuu kok seeeeeer hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. serraaaaaa. aku lebih suka yang dulu. hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  3. chita: makasih hehe iya nih mau jauh dari kopi dulu
    bryan: mau tobat bry sama kopi hehe
    yunda: hehe iya ya? aduh tapi bosen yang lamaa :-)
    dwi: gatau wiik, iseng aja hahaha

    ReplyDelete