My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

September 19, 2009

Insomnia

Sorry if it isn't interested in my posting of this, you just stay skip :)

Recently I haven't insomnia but now I experienced it again. Perhaps because of the holiday syndrome really. But now I don't do anything, just twitter-ing it. Kinda bored right?
FYI, today my mood was mess. I don't know the exact reason. Obviously I hate this situation. Lately I'm so sloppy with a situation like this, but I'm also confused this is not PMS but why do I keep a bad mood?

What Delia said maybe true, I was too much thinking. And too felt my badmood so I got worse. Maybe also my hopes up with a friend of my imagination. Maybe, who knows?

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment