My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

September 11, 2009

090909

September, 9 2009

The best day after my birthday in this year I think. I wake up for sahur with my family, then I went to school early than the others no science-subject at all. I need to refresh my brain, I've had enough of 'hard subjects'. That's why I love wednesday, its a language day in my class although I never like to study language. But its okay, from the first subject; computer: no teacher, BTA: with many jokes, german: no teacher, bahasa: no teacher again, english: like not doing anything, and the last history: no teacher agaiiiin! Its so free-day and my class was going crazy, soooo crazy!

After school ended, Delia, Alessa, Aya, Erin and I -but unfortunately, my istina couldn't join with us- went to Erin's. We shared all about spooky stories (and boys of course) woots! Hihi its so fun then we moved to Cheese Cake Factory, we breaking our fast in there. We continued our spooky stories, talked about the sims3 and the future <3
(I'll post the photos later)

Then, I went to Pisa Cafe Menteng to attended "Organic Records Charity", there were Maliq&d'Essentials, Twentyfirst Night, Soulvibe and Boogiemen. Cool events, reallyyyyy! For God sake, I'm so happy ;-) 'It was a blast and unbelievable night' like @maliqmusic said on Twitter. I'll show you my photos in there later, I took a picture with Lale, guitarist from Maliq&d'Essentials; I really admire him <3


Thank God, I still have a great great great day. I love You, my Allah ;-)

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment