Finally since one week ago I always feel sad, today my mood has come back. Alhamdulillah :D
Woke up lately, I can play with my turtle, then took a shower, went to school to attend subsi or and beavers expo. Hello 2012, come and join OR and Beavers yaa. Say no to Non-Subsi!!! After that, Aless and I waiting Delia. We lunch together, and chitchat with Syiki Vania Santi and Idham. Then we met Delia, we move to Plaza Senayan. Aya join us ;D Ate sushi and shared anything story about us with Aless Delia and Aya is so much fuuuuun! Really ;D Unfortunately, I must go home because my driver want to attend 'kondangan' hehe, so he couldn't pick me up if I want to back home night. Then, they continued with watching UP.
Arrived at home. Saturday night with milk, music and notes ;)
Ps: I still don't believe with what did I see on Friday. I hate him!
Woke up lately, I can play with my turtle, then took a shower, went to school to attend subsi or and beavers expo. Hello 2012, come and join OR and Beavers yaa. Say no to Non-Subsi!!! After that, Aless and I waiting Delia. We lunch together, and chitchat with Syiki Vania Santi and Idham. Then we met Delia, we move to Plaza Senayan. Aya join us ;D Ate sushi and shared anything story about us with Aless Delia and Aya is so much fuuuuun! Really ;D Unfortunately, I must go home because my driver want to attend 'kondangan' hehe, so he couldn't pick me up if I want to back home night. Then, they continued with watching UP.
Arrived at home. Saturday night with milk, music and notes ;)
Ps: I still don't believe with what did I see on Friday. I hate him!

No comments:
Post a Comment