Hey mom and dad! Why you both always busy? Where's our quality time? Okay, I don't expect to can go out with my siblings again, I know they already have her boyfriend/his girlfriend. So they have a plan to go out with theirs.
So, I really want to spend my time with you mom, dad ;( Tapi kenapa kalian selalu sibuuuuk terus kerja mulu? I know, you work hard for me too, but I still need time with you. Poor me!
Aku udh ngosongin 1 hari untuk kalian, tapi tetep aja kalian kerjaaaa terus :( I really miss our quality time mom, dad.
Aku tau aku egois bgt, tapi jujur, aku kangen kalian :'(
So, I really want to spend my time with you mom, dad ;( Tapi kenapa kalian selalu sibuuuuk terus kerja mulu? I know, you work hard for me too, but I still need time with you. Poor me!
Aku udh ngosongin 1 hari untuk kalian, tapi tetep aja kalian kerjaaaa terus :( I really miss our quality time mom, dad.
Aku tau aku egois bgt, tapi jujur, aku kangen kalian :'(

No comments:
Post a Comment