My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

July 02, 2009

Untitled

Hellooooove
How are you? Sorry for my absent because I'm in Ciawi yesterday. Go to Ciawi with my lovely IPA G is coooool! So unforgettable :) Unfortunately I just 2 days in there although the others 3 days in there. You know why? Because there's so many family in my home, and it will be fun. So I want through this holiday with my beloved family too. My cousins are my new spoof-machine hehe..


friendship <3

By the way, as usual I turn on my computer, sign in my WLM, then open my flock browser. Next, I was blogwalking then I stopped in Deilika's. I interested with the title 'love will find you', I clicked and I really like it.
the right man will be in the right place and at the right time :)righ

Okay, bye blogger ;p

3 comments: