Dear coffee :)
I'll tell you randomly hihi. Okay, I think this week will be a tiring week, but I like it. I through one week in 12th grade; I like my new class, my friends are so kind. I sit with Delia, she's kind. We always share our story, and she is a good adviser. Schoolympic already beginning, it was so cool! Yesterday I came there; I worked especially for Band Competition. Lalalalala it was good competition like the other. Before that, I talked with the fortune teller. He knows me everything, 99% what he told me is true. Amazing! I believe it or not with him, I more believe with my Allah SWT :)

She's my new chairmate, Delia :)
Ya know what? My daddy and my mommy weren't in my hause. They has an assignment in outside town huhu I miss them so damn!!!! Mama Papa, please come home as soon as possible! I really want to hug you both :( I have a new secret; I can't wait to tell to youuuu. I like a someone new new new new. He's cute :3 For your info, yesterday ought 'my ex and I' day, but it wont be. But no promblem, we still having a good relationship hehe. Sometimes, I miss Belitung's Trip haha! Belitung ist super <3
I'll tell you randomly hihi. Okay, I think this week will be a tiring week, but I like it. I through one week in 12th grade; I like my new class, my friends are so kind. I sit with Delia, she's kind. We always share our story, and she is a good adviser. Schoolympic already beginning, it was so cool! Yesterday I came there; I worked especially for Band Competition. Lalalalala it was good competition like the other. Before that, I talked with the fortune teller. He knows me everything, 99% what he told me is true. Amazing! I believe it or not with him, I more believe with my Allah SWT :)

She's my new chairmate, Delia :)
Ya know what? My daddy and my mommy weren't in my hause. They has an assignment in outside town huhu I miss them so damn!!!! Mama Papa, please come home as soon as possible! I really want to hug you both :( I have a new secret; I can't wait to tell to youuuu. I like a someone new new new new. He's cute :3 For your info, yesterday ought 'my ex and I' day, but it wont be. But no promblem, we still having a good relationship hehe. Sometimes, I miss Belitung's Trip haha! Belitung ist super <3

yang td diliatin di lapangan ya ser??hahaha sotoy bener gw dah :P
ReplyDeletehehehe ngga kok chiiit
ReplyDelete