My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

July 06, 2009

MAGIC!

Yesterday was an awesome day, a KCM day I mean. I went to Naba's house and I met her, Iam, Yoshi and her big family. Then we ate so many Mpek-mpek until my stomach is full. Then we moved on, we entered Plaza Senayan. Full parking in everywhere, finally we got in outdoor one. We went around there and decided to cross to Senayan City. Foodhall, smoking room, went around again till we tired.


At Naba's

Moved on again, next destination is Bright Cafe. I drove the car, I'm so proud. We played card, ate sandwich, practiced magic, and many more. We waited report from Distie and Anti because before that they had planned to join with us. Unfortunately, Distie couldn't join, but Anti could. We met her in Starbucks Kemang, our favorite place right?

Then we went to Mcd Kemang. We ordered, ate, shared to each other, and many more. But the most important, we talked about Magic, from the master until the Iam's magic. We kept on the topic; we always talked about Magic Magic and Magic. We all interested about magic. Then we move to no-smoking room which is in inside. Suddenly, we met someone, you know who? Romy Rafael! Wow, hahahaha. We sit beside him and his business-partner. We shocked. We have been talked about him and suddenly we met him. We have been doing this two times. We couldn't stop to smile. Then, Naba picked a Spice Magazine, then what? An article about Romy Rafael too and the first paragraph is "Hati-hati dengan ucapanmu. Inilah wish yang sangat bisa terjadi tergantung seberapa besar kamu menginginkannya". Wow, we shocked again, because Iam really wants to meet a Magician. Hahaha..


Behind me, Romy Rafael! ;p


An article about him

After that, the others back home and I picked up by my cousins. Okay, Magic day was awesome! :)

Minus: Wika Distie Dhini

2 comments: