My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

July 14, 2009

25 Random Things Of Me

I've got from my friend's blog. So, just skip if you don't interest with it...

1. I'm a masculine one. But since I entered my senior high school, my individual change become a little bit feminine.
2. My right lover-jaw is more long than the left hehe, but I never bother.
3. My two sole of foot haven't curve, it's just flat.
4. I always wear a bracelet in my right hand since I'm 2 days years old. Believe it or not!
5. I have many boy-best-friends and it more than my girl-best-friends.
6. I can't through at least 2-3 days without coffee.
7. Spongebob still my favorite cartoon......
8. and I have many many many spongebob's stuff.
9. I'm so organized, I always write to-do list.
10. Insomnia. Yes, I really cannot sleep early.
11. I cannot open my self in new public place easily, I'm a closed off.
12. Softball is the only one of sport I love.
13. I don't like to study language.....
14. ......better to study physic or mathematics.
15. Become an architecture is one of my dream when I was childhood and until now.
16. I always tell everything to my parents :)
17. I'm so believe with karma.
18. Turtle is my pet, I really care to them.
19. I never like fish, maybe later I'll try it ;p
20. I really want to play drum well, but my bestfriend who can played drum well haven't teach me.
21. I like children very much, wish I have a younger sibling.
22. Rangga. He's my everything, but he's just my illusion's friend :(
23. I hate material to be memorized example to remember history or something, even though I'm a memory-saver :)
24. I really want a boyfriend who has a good sense of humor and belonging to my type.
25. I wanna be married at 23/24 then have 3 children. What a perfect family! A good-husband, good children, and live with my parents :)

3 comments:

  1. 23. I hate material to be memorized example to remember history or something

    aku juga gasuka kak-_____- (terus kenapa)hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey serraaaaa aku nomer 23 sama 24 loh haha

    ReplyDelete