My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

July 11, 2009

11/07/09

Helloooo, I'm so lack of updates now hehe. But I promise to write all down about my lovely holiday in this year hehe, maybe tomorrow I'll do it. For your information, now I'm so busy with schoolympic, best-friends and familyyyyy!

Schoolympic, 21-25 July 2009:
SMAN 8 proudly present: schoolympic carnIVal. Be there ya folks.
By the way, your school must join to this coolest event ;)
Then, you must come to schoolympic's garage sale at Baso Ino, Tebet. 11am-3pm SUNDAY (12/07)

Best-friends:
I'm so happy with my power-rangers, xi ipa g. I'm speechless if I must tell you about them. I really love them!

Family:
My mom spent these 5days in my house. She came back to join this holiday with my family, but she'll come back to NTT again tomorrow huhuu. Take care, Mom! Then, my cousins and my funky-granpa came to my house too. What a beautiful family!

For God sake, I love them, and my holiday <3


P.S: I'm officially to be a member of XII IPA F

No comments:

Post a Comment