I love this evening's weather, same with my feeling now. I just open my facebook, uploading photos, updated my blog. In my house, I'm just with my father, my brother, my housemaids and my coffee hehe. My mother has been moved to NTT and my sister worked in Padang. Yes, I must support them although I'm sad at the same time. I need them so much :-3
I can't hang out now, because I must go to EF. I has been decline two invitations for going somewhere this night. Firts, from Hafiz, Fadiel and Hariz, they asked me to join them. They want to go cinema. Second, from Geyin, he was bored at home and asked me to eat in somewhere. I'm so sorry -.- I must go to EF, because I have 4 absents.
Now, I have a headache and a cold. Get well soon to me, because I don't want through this holiday with illness. Then, I'll eat later before I go. By the way, for your info: now my first position in my heart is my bestfriends, of course after my family hehe. Heeey, it's raining outside. I love it♥
Okay, bye!
I can't hang out now, because I must go to EF. I has been decline two invitations for going somewhere this night. Firts, from Hafiz, Fadiel and Hariz, they asked me to join them. They want to go cinema. Second, from Geyin, he was bored at home and asked me to eat in somewhere. I'm so sorry -.- I must go to EF, because I have 4 absents.
Now, I have a headache and a cold. Get well soon to me, because I don't want through this holiday with illness. Then, I'll eat later before I go. By the way, for your info: now my first position in my heart is my bestfriends, of course after my family hehe. Heeey, it's raining outside. I love it♥
Okay, bye!

get well soon serraaa : )
ReplyDeletethank you amiraaaa :)
ReplyDelete