My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

June 28, 2009

Belitung Syndrome

Hello, previously forgive me if I posted all about Belitung, Belitung and Belitung (again). But, I have thousand words to tell you about that, really! I amazed with Belitung. So, just skip this post if you don't like...

Now I got Belitung Syndrome. I don't know why. In my mind, Belitung still exists. Maybe.... because in there, I can refresh, forget about traffic jam, school and someone whom I loved (haha). Maybe...

I can be who am I in there, laugh out loud, sharing everything with my best-partner, watching sunset, playing sand-castle, and everything what I want to do :D


blue sky and blue sea


my power-rangers :)

Aaah, I really miss that trip, my power rangers, PakDin, those places, seafood (ehem), sunset, beach, aaaah I miss everything about Belitung!

4 comments:

  1. gw sudah membaca semuanya looh.seru banget yaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you deilikaaa :)
    ini memang seru sekali hehhee

    ReplyDelete
  3. kak serra, aku jadi pengen foto juga di cockpit hiahahaha :))

    ReplyDelete