Okay I will tell you what did I do yesterday and today..
Yesterday. I stayed at home, cleaned my room, browsing internet, internet shopping (hey, this is my new hobby), blogging, checked facebook-friendster-myspace-polyvore-deviantArt, and EF!
Today. Go to Mandiri's Bank, transfer money, go to Plaza Semanggi, buy kanvas-earings, Spectrum, go to Tasyo's, photo copy, blogging, and now I will watch 'boys before flowers ' hahaha.
Byeeeeeee!
Yesterday. I stayed at home, cleaned my room, browsing internet, internet shopping (hey, this is my new hobby), blogging, checked facebook-friendster-myspace-polyvore-deviantArt, and EF!
Today. Go to Mandiri's Bank, transfer money, go to Plaza Semanggi, buy kanvas-earings, Spectrum, go to Tasyo's, photo copy, blogging, and now I will watch 'boys before flowers ' hahaha.
Byeeeeeee!

bagus kan kak boysbeforeflowersssss wih haha
ReplyDeleteHAH SERRA NNTN BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS?! (shocking mode: on)
ReplyDeletedi pengaruhi tasyo yaaa?? hahahaha
audi: iyaaaa lumayan lah dii, minjem dooooong hehe
ReplyDeletechita: iyeee siapa lagi, gue nntn sampe jam 1 hahaha