Switch on my computer, sign in my messenger and set my personal message with "I'll go mine : )", open my blog, log in my Facebook. Suddenly, someone greet me...
Aritianta says:
i'm yours kok ser
Fais says:
ser
mau cowo ga?
I'm smiling immediately. In my mind "Aaah, they are still my best friend although they has a girlfriend". Then, I'm so touched when Fahry said:
Aritianta says:
gw ga mau aja kan sohib gw dipandang jelek sama orang lain
AAAAH, I'm so happy!
Obviously, I still have many bestfriends who care to me :D
Aritianta says:
i'm yours kok ser
Fais says:
ser
mau cowo ga?
I'm smiling immediately. In my mind "Aaah, they are still my best friend although they has a girlfriend". Then, I'm so touched when Fahry said:
Aritianta says:
gw ga mau aja kan sohib gw dipandang jelek sama orang lain
AAAAH, I'm so happy!
Obviously, I still have many bestfriends who care to me :D

No comments:
Post a Comment