My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

May 15, 2009

Melancholy

I want to share a bit about me and him. I'm so sorry if it's so melancholy or annoying you, but it's truly from my deepest heart.

We ended our relationship last Wednesday. I met him and talk about us. The atmosphere was so blue at that time. After we talked all about our problems, we decided to end ours; we need time to our self. Time to correction I think. We still have a good relationship until now, alhamdulillah.

I still feel a bit depressed. We almost 10 months together, through ups and downs. He's sweet, and always there for me. Oh my, I'm speechless. I don't know what must I do right now. When I saw him, my heart's beat is running faster than before.

I still think about him from a special song for me, lots photo, messages, bugs bunny, t-shirt, his smile, his best patient, his jokes, and many more. It's too many to mention one by one and it's too beautiful to forget it till we don't capable to change our status in Facebook.

I hope, it's the best way for us. Then, I just want him still being my best friend.
Folks, please pray for us!


I hope I can through this problem......

No comments:

Post a Comment