Who is Rangga?
He is my obsession. It's weird? Maybe yes for you, but not for me! Really I don't know why, I love someone who named Rangga. But I don't know where is he, who is he. Aha It's mean he's my illusion soul mate until now, only until now. I'll know where is he and who is he as soon as possible. I'm really sure!
Why must Rangga? In order to if his name connected with my name, it will be 'serrangga'. Is it funny? Maybe, but I like it. In my physics' book, mathematics', eraser, file and in everywhere where in mine is always there's a word, it is RANGGA :)
Sorry if you think I'm crazy or what, NO I am not crazy.
I just really love my illusion soul mate ;-)
He is my obsession. It's weird? Maybe yes for you, but not for me! Really I don't know why, I love someone who named Rangga. But I don't know where is he, who is he. Aha It's mean he's my illusion soul mate until now, only until now. I'll know where is he and who is he as soon as possible. I'm really sure!
Why must Rangga? In order to if his name connected with my name, it will be 'serrangga'. Is it funny? Maybe, but I like it. In my physics' book, mathematics', eraser, file and in everywhere where in mine is always there's a word, it is RANGGA :)
Sorry if you think I'm crazy or what, NO I am not crazy.
I just really love my illusion soul mate ;-)

ih gila ya lo ser? hiii hahahaha
ReplyDeleteeh pea aja lo hahaha ;p
ReplyDeletehahaha serra lo kocak deh.
ReplyDeletejangan di ketawain kaak heee, aku yakin banget rangga yang buat aku itu pasti ada hehe :)
ReplyDeleteeh ser tuh rangga
ReplyDeleteada temen pembantu gue namanya rangga, tapi kata dia si rangga temenya itu oke banget gitu, mau?
ReplyDeleteZsazsa: Mana caaaaaas? hee
ReplyDeleteNira: Ah yang serius dong niiir hehe