My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

April 03, 2009

My Raxcal, not Yours!


One year ago..

10th grade,

In corner corridor, and

at school.



It’s my XC 2010 in 8 senior high school.


My girls :)


Freaky Friday, wow I miss this moment!


Precious Friends



Honestly, I miss them.

Miss my (best) friends, my partner, and my mood-charger :)

They always make me comfortable, happy, laugh.

They are so love able.

Oh my gosh, I’m speechless when I must tell story about this class.

In my class, I got much knowledge, experiences, and many more.

I got friends, best friends, ‘son’, and a boyfriend ehehe.

How lovely this class :)



No matter what they said, I will always adore with this class.



Raxcal,

for God sake, I really love you all.

Thank you for one joyous year!

4 comments: