My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

April 09, 2009

My Day :)

April, 7th 2009!


I turned 17 that day. I woke up at 5 o’clock. When I checked my hand phone, so many messages received and those entire messages was same that is congratulations for me. ‘Yes, today my birthday!’ I thought. My family said to me too. Then I took a bath, dressed up, and then I went to school. During I’m in car, some message received too. Wow, I’m very happy. When I arrived and I went to my class, my friends said happy birthday to me too.

Next, the school end time was come. I went to downstairs and played with my other friends. One by one my friends were gone. Since I was in ground floor, I didn’t see Kibar. I try called him, but he didn’t answered. I was only with Disaz. My mood was getting bored. Oh my gosh, I’m dejected. Luckily, I met Jodi Fajar Jojo Kanya and Mirsa. I played with them. Then, I met Kibar, but I’m so dejected. Agyl said that he will go home with me.

Okay, I intend to go home right now. Before I can saw my car, I must through ‘kostan mayang’. There so many friends in there. Tasyo invited me to go there. Yes I entered, but my mood was awful. The other said ‘Happy Birthday Serra!’, I only smiled, but my mood didn’t smile. All my friends persuaded me so that I didn’t dejected again, but it’s so hard.


Then……

Mayang broke an egg to my head; ‘Oh fuck!’ then Agyl spilled the strange water to my body. Oh it’s so awful. But with these, my mood was getting better. I hugged the other one by one. Finally, I’m happy.


Thank you my family, my friends, and my Kibar!

*The photos and the other story about my birthday will come afterward ya!

6 comments:

  1. Wah asiknya :)
    how lucky you are :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya seneng nad, tp ada keselnya jugaa hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha sama kayak ian dibikin kayak adonan ser

    ReplyDelete
  4. huhuhu sedih deh, gue kyk g ulngthn pertamanya udah keseeel banget. udah lumutan kali gue :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhaha ngliat muka lo saat itu ngeriii

    ReplyDelete