My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

March 14, 2009

Hugging

Many months ago, my friend asked to me "which do you prefer, kissing or hugging?".
Of course i chose hugging! I love hugs so much :)



What is it?
A hug is a form of physical intimacy that usually involves closing or holding the arms around another person. The hugs is one of the most common human sign of love and affection. Hugging has been proven to have health benefits. One study has shown that hugs increase levels of oxytocin, and reduce blood pressure.

In fact, in Austalia there's the free hugs campaign -it is a social movement involving individuals who offer hugs to strangers in public places-.
Like this maybe..




Hugging is a simple thing maybe, but it's afford big result.
Yeah, I think like that, do you agree with me?
A hug can cheer you when you're blue. A hug can say, "I love you".



It must be why God gave us arms, right?

2 comments:

  1. sometimes I feel like I want to buy a hug if there's no one to hug like now -___-

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, sometimes I feel same like you..

    ReplyDelete