I woke up, then I wanna cried. You know why?
My nightmare frightened me ( again and again!).
Still same and very similar! Eew, I was scared more and more.
--
I told to my mother that my body was not good. My mom permitted me. I didn't go to school today. Actually I'm alright, but I don't know why I just feel so bad maybe in order to my nightmare, going to school, facing the physics-chemistry-biology class, oh my God! I think I can't facing all.
Now, my feeling is better. In a bed, with my notebook and a cup of coffee :)
Thank you, Mr. C!
My nightmare frightened me ( again and again!).
Still same and very similar! Eew, I was scared more and more.
--
I told to my mother that my body was not good. My mom permitted me. I didn't go to school today. Actually I'm alright, but I don't know why I just feel so bad maybe in order to my nightmare, going to school, facing the physics-chemistry-biology class, oh my God! I think I can't facing all.
Now, my feeling is better. In a bed, with my notebook and a cup of coffee :)
Thank you, Mr. C!

kenapa sih lo dung? katanya mau cerita
ReplyDeletebelom ketemu, nnti gue ceritain deh serius deh
ReplyDeleteol aja lo dung. gw lg ada perlu nih
ReplyDeletemsn gue aneh ga bisa
ReplyDelete