My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

March 22, 2009

Autonomous-Day

Yes, today is my independent day.



I spent my time with my self, without no one. It's my old tradition. Going somewhere, having fun, or going to the Coffee Shop, and many more ALONE. It so long that I never do this tradition again. I decided to do this today.
And.... it's afford many happiness for me. Thank God!


I woke up at 9 o'clock, then I cleaned the books and papers in my room. Then, I took a shower. At 11 a.m., I went to the Bookstore. When I arrived there, I went to Stationary first, then I bought a novel. After that, I moved to Cinema. I chose the 'Confession of A Shopaholic'. It was a great film, and I met my friend Iriph and her boyfriend.

Next, I went to my next destination. I took a bus, woooow it's a long time that I never took public-transportation like buses since I was in junior high school. The number of bus is my favorite number, 66! After that, I arrived in Bright Cafe. I spent my time with my notebook and a cup of coffee. Finally I went to go home :)


Good day :)

6 comments:

  1. wah seru deh kayaknya ser haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyaa udah lama banget gue ga kyk gini, hehe dulu malah gue pernah sendirian di mall 6jam. belanja nya dikit, kebanyakan jalan-jalan hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. gila ser berani ajaaaa naik bus hehe top deh ah

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahaha ser gue juga sering sendirian ke mal apa toko buku muter2 aja di sana :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. nunu: coba aja nuu, seru deh hehe
    amira: iya doong harus berani mir hee
    erin: waaah seru kan rin?

    ReplyDelete