I taken this photo in Surabaya, January 2009.
All people called 'Lumpur Lapindo'. Do you remember? Yes, now it becomes to more more more serious condition. I don't know what i must to do. I just can pray for the best way for this problem. Now, i want to you all to pray for this problem too.
Lets pray together friends, thank you :)
All people called 'Lumpur Lapindo'. Do you remember? Yes, now it becomes to more more more serious condition. I don't know what i must to do. I just can pray for the best way for this problem. Now, i want to you all to pray for this problem too.
Lets pray together friends, thank you :)

itu kok kaya ada ombak gitu ser?
ReplyDeleteiyaa, kayak ada belebep2nya gitu, tau ga yg kyk sumber nya yang baru gitu yang kecil2 gitu. serem deh klo kesana lgsg..
ReplyDelete