My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

January 17, 2009

Google Images

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.” After that tag 10 People.

1. The Age of My Next Birthday

Yeeay, sweet seventeen :D

2. A Place I'd Like to Travel to

Paris


New York :D

3. Favourite Place

Starbucks especially Starbucks Kemang

4. Favourite Food

Masakan padaaang (Y)

5. Favourite Things

Spongebob's and Patrick's dolls

My gray blanket

6. Favourite Color

blue and yellow

7. A City Where I Was Born

Jakarta, Indonesia


8. A City Which I Have Ever Lived in

Jakarta (again)

9. A Nickname I Have

SERRA

10. College Major

Architecture :)

11. Name of My Love

Kibar

12. A Bad Habit

Sometimes I sleep at midnight..

13. A Hobby

Playing softball


14. Tag
Icul, Amira, Dwi, dan lain lain..

2 comments:

  1. lucu Ser yang A Nickname I Have hahaha sekolah di daerah mana tuuuh

    ReplyDelete