I never suppose that he and I can through ups and downs, through happiness and sadness until now. I've been his and he has been mine for 6 months. Hmm, I'm speechless. I hope we can through all of the problems that will come to us later. Amen..
One day, my friend ask to me..
"Apa yang bikin lo suka sama dia?"
Nah, gue juga bingung kalo ditanyain gitu, ya ga sih? Because, he just my best friend before, same with the others. But I know... He is the #1 who can make me comfort and happy for sure when I'm by his side. He always protects me. He always try to makes me laugh, but he always successful (although I'm sad before). And the most important, he loves his family so much. I love this type guy haha.
Iki, thanks for everything.
I'm so thankful for having someone like you.
No one loves you like I do.
Happy 6th month anniversary!
♥♥
One day, my friend ask to me..
"Apa yang bikin lo suka sama dia?"
Nah, gue juga bingung kalo ditanyain gitu, ya ga sih? Because, he just my best friend before, same with the others. But I know... He is the #1 who can make me comfort and happy for sure when I'm by his side. He always protects me. He always try to makes me laugh, but he always successful (although I'm sad before). And the most important, he loves his family so much. I love this type guy haha.
Iki, thanks for everything.
I'm so thankful for having someone like you.
No one loves you like I do.
Happy 6th month anniversary!
♥♥

No comments:
Post a Comment