My photo
Indonesia
A 21 y/o. Moslems. A proud Indonesian. An environmental student in Trisakti University. Perfectionist Systematic Well-Organized Workaholic. Bearhugs!

December 24, 2008

First Post, Personality

Serra Annisa, female, 16 years old.


First, my characteristics: I am spontaneous, humble, masculine -I don’t know why, but my friends said that I like a boy- , and moody sometimes. Physical: small eyes because of it, I look a bit like Japanese-, flat-nosed, yellow-brown skin, straight-hair, tall, not fat and not thin too. My favorite colors: yellow and blue, foods: padang's ; fyi I hate seafood, drinks: coffee -I am a coffee addict-, number: 6. I want to be an architect. My hobbies and I interested to: playing softball, hang out, jazz, sketch, photos, chatting, children and many more.


I love my family more than so much especially to my parents, my (best)friends, my boyfriend –spoiled jealousy caring patient; I love him so much-, and of course I love my turtle! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment