Tomorrow,
My schoolmates and I will go to Desa Tambak apa gitu namanya, in Subang, West Java.
But I don't know, I'm happy or sad now?
Happy because finally I will get out from my home-sweet-home for 3 days. I'm bored with my activity. But I sad too, i will miss my mommy so much and miss my daddy too :( Although I'm already going 17, but I'm still daddy's and mommy's little girl -my parents said it too-.
Have a nice trip, xoxo :D
My schoolmates and I will go to Desa Tambak apa gitu namanya, in Subang, West Java.
But I don't know, I'm happy or sad now?
Happy because finally I will get out from my home-sweet-home for 3 days. I'm bored with my activity. But I sad too, i will miss my mommy so much and miss my daddy too :( Although I'm already going 17, but I'm still daddy's and mommy's little girl -my parents said it too-.
Have a nice trip, xoxo :D

No comments:
Post a Comment